STALL APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED:
We are still taking applications to march in the Grand Parade for Businesses & Community Groups , however due to the popular demand for stalls at this years "Spring into Corrimal" stall applications have now closed. If you have missed out this year, get in early for next years event, we have over 240 stalls booked and can not fit anymore in for this year. it is looking to be another bumper year at "Spring into Corrimal".
See you all on September 14th.
"SPRING INTO CORRIMAL" 2014 ACTIVITIES MAP:
Download a copy of the 2014 Spring into Corrimal Activities Map HERE
WOLLONGONG CITY COUNCIL GIANT CAR BOOT SALE
Festival Date: 14th September 2014
9:00am - 4:00pm
"Spring into Corrimal" is a vibrant family festival enjoyed by young and old alike, each year it attracts more than 40,000 people into the heart of Corrimal (80km's south of Sydney CBD) from as far as the Central Coast to the Far South Coast.
"Spring into Corrimal" is the largest one day family festival in the Illawarra, where the Princes Highway is closed to accommodate the vast amount of people that attend. The Festival runs from 9am to 4pm.
Corrimal Chamber of Commerce
This Years event includes :
- A colourful street parade, with more than 500 participants starting from Short Street and finishing at Collins Street.
- i98FM Broadcasting "LIVE" from the Event.
- Cossie's R Us "Corrimal Citizen of the Year" Award.
- Over 240 market stalls with great variety.
- Street entertainment.
- Entertainment by Ambitions Singing Group on the Main Stage.
- International food court in Memorial Park.
- Main Entertainment Stage in Memorial Park.
- The Ballet Shoppe Community Stage in Russell Street.
- Manjits Chilldrens Stage in Railway Street.
- Mick on wheels (Mick Sattin) performing on the Main Stage.
- Big Fat Smile Childrens Activities in Railway Street.
- Community Hub.
- Restored Police Cars & Motorbikes courtesy of NSW Police.
- The Wollongong City Council Carboot Sale.
- Fantastic family rides in Underwood Street Carpark.
- Showbags galore.
This and much, much, more!
Download a copy of the Festival Map Here
Some Brief Facts of "Spring into Corrimal"
- Spring into Corrimal is the biggest one day event in the Illawarra!
- It attracts crowds in excess of 40,000 from Corrimal, Illawarra & beyond.
- Corrimal is the 2nd largest population centre and CBD outside central Wollongong.
Spring into Corrimal is a huge community street festival hosted on a not-for-profit basis by Corrimal Chamber of Commerce.
This year's date is Sunday 14th September.
Spring into Corrimal brings the community together so people can come out onto the street to meet with family and friends for a day of fun, cultural diversity and free of charge entertainment.
It all adds up to a perfect business sponsorship opportunity!
What is Spring into Corrimal
- Spring into Corrimal is a huge community family street festival.
- Short St, Railway Street, Collins Street and the Princes Highway will be closed to traffic until 6pm.
- There are over 200 market stalls, free family entertainment, loads of rides and activities in the surrounding streets and parks.
- Spring into Corrimal is a family fun day that people come out onto the street to meet family and friends.